BakuganBarwlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my super awesome profile

2 posters

Go down

my super awesome profile Empty my super awesome profile

Post  shadow darrkon Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:01 am

here it is
name shadow
age 10
gender male
profile. i am a nice quite and smart person. i recently got into bakugan and loved it i dont like sports other than karate i am very picky about food and books and i hate reading in the summer.
likes and dislikes i love karate video games and ................................ BAKUGAN but only the darkus type.

Bakugan:

{Darkus}: Hydranoid (400 Gs), Dragonoid (390 Gs), Preyas (340 Gs), Skyress (380), Reaper (370 Gs), Centipoid (330 Gs), Mantris (370 Gs), Juggernoid (350 Gs), Cycloid (390 Gs), Tuskor (310 Gs)
same group for all other teams ,but hydranoid goes to 390(10 for each element)
Cards:

Gate cards

2xHydranoid Character card: All Hydranoids on this Gate card get double their base power level.
2xDragonoid Character card: All Dragonoids on this Gate card get double their base power level.
2xMind Ghost: Destroy all bakugan on this Gate Card.
2x Transform: Increase your bakugan's power level to the point of your strongest bakugan in your arsenal's power level.
2xTriple Battle: Shoot in another bakugan and combine power levels with your original bakugan.
3xQuartet Battle: Both players shoot in another bakugan to the battle and combine g power levels.
2xLevel Down: Decrease your opponent's bakugan's power level by 100 Gs.
2xTrade Off: If your opponent's bakugan has 400 Gs or higher in power, you automatically defeat it.
2x3rd Judgment: If your opponent's bakugan has 400 Gs or higher in power, you automatically defeat it.
2xBio Hazard: Undo your opponent's previous move.
2xScapegoat: Decide whether the battle on a certain Gate Card should continue or not, call "Continue" or "Stop".
2xFinal Judgment: Call a bakugan attribute. Drain all power from every bakugan on this Gate Card with the exception of the attribute you called out.
2xReloaded: Increase your bakugan on this Gate Card by 100 Gs for every bakugan you have on the battlefield.
2xEnergy Merge: Transfer 100 Gs from your opponent's bakugan to your own.
Cheering Battle: Shoot in another bakugan of the same attribute as your original bakugan who helped open the Gate Card.
2xDouble Battle: Both players shoot in another bakugan to the battle and combine g power levels.
2xReinforcement: Increase your bakugan's power level by 100 for every bakugan on the battlefield of the same attribute as your bakugan on this Gate Card.
2xJoker's Wild: If there is a Darkus attributed bakugan on this Gate Card, it wins automatically. If there are two Darkus bakugan on this Gate Card, continue the round without Gate Card effects.

Ability Cards

2xJump Over: Negate your opponent's Ability card that would decrease your bakugan's power level if you have a Ventus bakugan in the battle.
2xWall Burst: Decrease your opponent's bakugan by 100 Gs.
Dragonic Enforcement: Increase your Dragonoid or Delta Dragonoid by 50 Gs.
2xGazer Exedra: Increase your Hydranoid's or Dual Hydranoid's power level by 100 Gs.
2xSpice Slayer: Transfer 100 Gs from your opponent's bakugan to your Darkus attributed bakugan.
Blue Stealth: Opponent's gate card is nullified, Transfers 50 Gs from your opponent's bakugan to Preyas.
Shadowscratch: Nullify your opponent's Gate Card.
2xChaos of Darkness: Allows your Darkus bakugan to attack anywhere on the battlefield.
2xLeap Sting: Use your Darkus bakugan to attack any bakugan on the field from a separate Gate Card.
Gravity Chamber: If you have a Darkus bakugan in battle, force all of your opponent's bakugan on the field over to that Darkus bakugan's Gate Card.
2xBoosted Dragon: Increase 1 Dragonoid's power level by 100 Gs.
2xAttractor: Use your Centipoid bakugan to move any bakugan on the field to any other Gate Card you want.
Twin Machete: Increase your Mantris' power level by 100 Gs.
2Poison Fangs: Any of your beastly bakugan can use this card. Transfer 50 Gs from your opponent's bakugan to your own bakugan. Each time that opponent's bakugan brawls, reduce it by 50 Gs for each battle.
3xNose Slap: Use your Tuskor bakugan to attack a bakugan on any adjacent Gate Card.
2xStare Down: Use your Cycloid or Tentaclear bakugan to decrease all of your opponent's bakugan within all of the Gate Cards played so far by 50 Gs.
Slice Cutter: Allows your Mantris to decrease your opponent's bakugan's power level by 50 Gs.
2xAbility Counter: Negate your opponent's Ability Card.

Special Abilities:

2xDoom Companion: Destroy all bakugan on the Gate Card you've activated this card for.
Pyrus and Darkus Vertical Relation: If you are either a Pyrus bakugan against a Darkus bakugan, or a Darkus bakugan against a Pyrus bakugan, increase your power level by 100 Gs.
Shade: Negate all of your opponent's active Ability Cards.
Darkus and Aquos Co-Relation: If you are a Darkus bakugan against an Aquos bakugan, increase your Darkus' power level by 100 Gs.
Revive: Return all of your lost bakugan to your arsenal.
2xTriple Node: If you possess a Haos, Aquos, and Pyrus; or a Ventus, Darkus, and Subterra bakugan on the battlefield, increase each of the three bakugan's power levels by 200 Gs.
2xCopycat: Re-use one of yours or your opponent's cards against them. Attribute or bakugan requirements for the card are still applied.
Double Dimension: Negate the effect of the opponent's Ability Card is you have a Darkus bakugan in the battle.
Dimension 4: Negate opponent's Gate Card power boost if you have a Darkus bakugan in the battle.
Grand Down: Allows your Darkus bakugan to nullify your opponent's Gate Card.
2xReverse Blow: Return your bakugan back to your arsenal during mid-battle.
2xMarionette: Use your Mantris bakugan on the battlefield to move any bakugan over to any Gate Card you want.
2xLeft Gigante: Use your Cycloid bakugan to nullify your opponent's Gate Card.
Venomous Beast Torrent Attack: If you have a beastly bakugan on the battlefield, you may exchange it for another beastly bakugan and switch positions in the game. This card also works for defeated bakugan.
2xRight Gigante: Increase your Cycloid's power level by 100 Gs.
Sling Blazer: Allows Mantris to move any bakugan to any adjacent Gate Card.

Fusion Abilities

2xDistraction Buster: Negates your opponent's Ability card.

im done

shadow darrkon

Back to top Go down

my super awesome profile Empty Re: my super awesome profile

Post  MasterOfAquas Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:54 pm

I'd Approve but sure you dont want a Revive?
MasterOfAquas
MasterOfAquas
Admin

https://bakuganbarwlers.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  shadow darrkon Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:38 am

i do have a revive in it

shadow darrkon

Back to top Go down

Post  MasterOfAquas Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:14 pm